platero-devel

[Platero-devel] Re: platero

From: Javier Hernández
Subject: [Platero-devel] Re: platero
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 02:14:53 +0100

Hi,

Althought I'm new to your project, I would like to give my opipion. If it
doesn't make sense, please ignore it.

Please, Andreas, commit your code for the gui protocol, because my code is
only a quick&dirty hack of the old code, your code should be much better.

Also, I would like to know what do you think about the sources list, I think
that the code is a bit cpu and mem consuming. Maybe there is a better way of
do it.

I agree with the Makefile stuff.

In order to make some publicity, I think we should also announce the program
in apps.kde.com and freshmeat.net, because there is already a program called
"kmldonkey" which can generate some confusion to users.

Javier.

PS: I think that we need an updated TODO file, to take care of the remaining
things to do and the priority of each one.

Best regards