platero-devel

[Platero-devel] Version related problems

From: Javier Hernández
Subject: [Platero-devel] Version related problems
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:40:54 +0200

Hi,

Since the launch of the beta, there are a few new bugs, related to the
different versions of KDE 3.0.X & 3.1.X, and QT as well.

In order to know how to solve this issues and others that can appear in the
future, i would like to ask what would be the best solution :

-Use #ifdefs to distinghish between versions
-Code only for base versions (KDE 3.0.X, QT 3.0.X)
-Code only for heada versions (KDE 3.1.X and HEAD)

What do you think ?

Also, I would like to tell you that bug 2992 is a duplicate of 2980.

See you,
Javier.

P.S. : I write only to the mailing list, I suppose that And, Hirs , Vromero,
you are subscribed :-)

P.S.(2): Andreas, I think the problem with socketError() is related to the moc
compiler, since the problem appear with QT 3.0.X and QT 3.1.1.
I will try QT 3.1.2 and see how it works, and tell you.

Best regards.