platero-devel

[Platero-devel] CleanTables message

From: Javier Hernández
Subject: [Platero-devel] CleanTables message
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:14:06 +0200

Hi!

I recently have made some changes in the code, to try to manage the message
"CleanTables" from the core.

But actually, I'm wondering with the real meaning of this message : it passes
two list of clients and servers, but what to do with these elements ? I'm not
sure if these elements are old elements, and we have to delete it, or these
are the *valid* elements, and we have to forget the rest. Maybe we have to
ask in the mldonkey mailing list.

Also, in my system, the message "FileRemoveSource" never gets received,
please, could you verify this ?

I've setup two fields in the "Sources:" message in the downloads tab, with the
number of total sources and displayed sources, and it only grows and grows.
The same behaviour occurs with servers : afteer some hours, i get the
statusbar message : "Connected to 42 of 790 servers" when I'm connected to 3
servers and have 200 servers in list. What do you think ?

Best regards,
Javier.