platero-devel

[Platero-devel] overeat company

From: Godwin Velazquez
Subject: [Platero-devel] overeat company
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 06:47:47 +0200

How can users determine these qualities? Small closed communities are a lot easier to manage.
vai Tu zini, ka Tavs konkurents to jau lieto?
And all this can be done in an open field, and start an open debate.
If a certification program was launched at in the future, it would certainly modify the whole Web ecosystem.
I didn't have time to get used to this technology, and a new version is already available.
And even better than those, which were mostly developed after-the-fact at the errata stage, are the hundreds of RDF and OWL tests that were developed concurrent with the Recommendations. It helps create better specifications by raising and discussing technical issues, by reviewing materials, by providing fresh input. When there will be issues which seems more difficult to overcome, we will explain the solution we have found and adopted to solve them.
But too often, that process just doesn't converge.
As always we have much more work to do than we have people to do it, so we would very much welcome assistance from people in the conformance testing community. Yet, The Web community often voices two completely opposite opinions.
If a test case for a particular feature is difficult to conceive, it often means that the feature is too complex, or that the prose describing the feature is too ambiguous. " Others will say "Come on, I want to use the cool features of technology X.
Whether or not you're able to help, please join our mailing list and read our blog.
This has its own limits and issues but gives a good starting point.
Even before writing any prose about it, a test case is designed.
Being able to get results of validation of HTML, checking of the style sheets, finding broken links, and more, much more, without having to visit ten different pages and services.
There are rules, driving the development of specifications. Often the chosen criteria will be to have two interoperable implementations of each feature.
The popular implementations of HTML have never matched the DTD, and even the DTD isn't keeping up with XHTML specifications, let alone SVG or RDF. Certification is a legal process between two parties. What software is safe?
The article contained a simple RDF schema for this model.
There are a few issues to solve for achieving this which I hope we will find an answer. And no way to have an overview of the quality checking of the web page.
Certification is a legal process between two parties. But do we stand by our own criterias of quality? Small closed communities are a lot easier to manage.
Upcoming accessibility and markup specifications fail on both counts. When implementations of the same feature differ, it can mean that the specification is ambiguous, that the test is wrong, or that one or more implementations are incorrect.
He has, for example, just accepted a role as invited expert within the CSS working group. Like old-fashioned pre-cable TV advertising. Yet, The Web community often voices two completely opposite opinions.
This has its own limits and issues but gives a good starting point.
He made a few points in his message which will be certainly discussed by the Web communities in the following days.