platero-devel

[Platero-devel] sprinkler karate

From: Jennifer Cochran
Subject: [Platero-devel] sprinkler karate
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:06:31 -0500

It lasted all through the day.
Apparently he wrote a small modtool scriptin analogy with libtool, creating .
The first band is Mew,a Danish band.
Their music is sort of like My Bloody Valentine in sound,but more poppy, and with Sigur Ros-like singing, but in English instead ofmade-up-language. Well, it was her birthday, she got to choose this weekend.
But this might not be what we want. Also, the music wasn't tango music, but Spanish popular music.
If you fix the underlyingbugs, you forget about the toplevel bug that "the user doesn't know somethingis wrong". It will createa directory with that name in your current dir and download each of the entriesto a separate . Onlyin some random cases this fails and throws an error.
We're only taking up a quarter of the space right now. But this time I want the stupidaddressbook setup to Just Work.
In a nutshell, we're going to write a free software streaming media server,on top of GStreamer, making it possible to do completely free software-basedvideo streaming, using royalty-free codecs.
But this weekend has been absolutely wonderful.
I'm not sure it works well yet, but it looks sweet for sure, and it seems pretty responsive. I had the worstheadache yesterday when I decided to do this, and having fun with it all daymade my headache seem to go away.
Having to respin the tarball anyway made me submit the patchto the release team together with some good arguments on why this patchmakes sense. But this might not be what we want.
Now I need to figure out how to add them to thetestsuite properly. It was not finding glade files,and it was not doing so because I forgot a "make" command in the spec file.
We're starting to see some solutions to that problem but they will all taketime. Using this, you couldmake modules for any Red Hat kernel.
Onlyin some random cases this fails and throws an error. Blogging is a nice unintrusive way of letting others know what you'reup to, and reading them is a nice way of knowing how they're doing. Apparently he wrote a small modtool scriptin analogy with libtool, creating . Went to see Intermission because we were too latefor Big Fish. Also, the music wasn't tango music, but Spanish popular music. Nice to see your software coming together. The number is shrinking rapidly. It lasted all through the day.