platform-testers

[platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-2.14.54-37f7

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-2.14.54-37f7
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:41:51 -0700

This may be the last snapshot prior to grep-2.15.
Dagobert, I haven't had time to try to reproduce the problems you saw
with vendor C compilers on Solaris 10.  Since Paul was unable to
reproduce, I'm not sure it's worth holding up the release.

grep snapshot:
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz      1.3 MB
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz.sig
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-2.14.54-37f7.tar.xz

Changes in grep since 2.14.51-7a35:

Jim Meyering (3):
      tests: port to bourne shells whose printf doesn't grok hex
      maint: clean up an ugly 'while' condition
      tests: port more tests to bourne shells with hex-challenged printf

Changes in gnulib since 2.14.51-7a35:

* gnulib 53a617f...974b76b (3):