platform-testers

[platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-2.25.107-f275

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-2.25.107-f275
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 10:30:22 -0700

I am pretty confident these few additional changes are ok,
but due diligence, ...

Barring trouble, I expect to release 2.26 tomorrow.

Thanks to all who have been testing.

grep snapshot:
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz      1.3 MB
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz.sig
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-2.25.107-f275.tar.xz

Changes in grep since 2.25.101-be82:

Jim Meyering (3):
      tests/long-pattern-perf: avoid false-failure due to cache speed
      gnulib: update to latest; for ...
      build: placate GCC 7's -Wimplicit-fallthrough

Paul Eggert (3):
      build: port .git builds to older GCC
      build: port .git builds to newer GCC
      build: reword .git old-GCC warning