platform-testers

[platform-testers] [platform-tests] GNU coreutils in new research articl

From: Nelson H. F. Beebe
Subject: [platform-testers] [platform-tests] GNU coreutils in new research article
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 10:35:19 -0700

I received notice today of the publication of the latest issue of the
journal ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems, which
has an article that discusses code analysis of GNU coreutils:

        Type Inference for C: Applications to the Static Analysis of
        Incomplete Programs
        TOPLAS 43(3) 15:1--15:71 December 2020
        https://doi.org/10.1145/3421472

I was able to download the article PDF file from my home office
without needing to use my ACM membership login.

- Department of Mathematics, 110 LCB    Internet e-mail: beebe@math.utah.edu  -
- 155 S 1400 E RM 233                       beebe@acm.org  beebe@computer.org -