platform-testers

[platform-testers] Please test new pre-release of a2ps

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: [platform-testers] Please test new pre-release of a2ps
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:20:35 +0000

Hi platform-testers!

And thanks to Bruno Haible for suggesting I ask for help here.

I have taken over maintenance of the venerable a2ps, and I am nearly ready to make the first release since 2007.

I have just made an alpha release, 4.14.94: https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/a2ps/

I would be very grateful if anyone who had time could test it on odd systems, as historically a2ps has been highly portable. In theory, this should still be the case, as I have done a lot of work to remove custom platform-dependent code and use gnulib instead; but we all know how much use theory is in the case of software portability!

Thanks in advance,

Reuben

--
https://rrt.sc3d.org