poke-devel

Change in HACKING, more action, and no more rest!

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Change in HACKING, more action, and no more rest!
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 21:18:21 +0100

Hi good peoples!

Sometimes my friends tell me that I am way too vocal regarding things I
don't like.

Very well.

So this time I gave the ReST format a try before passing a sentence, and
used it when I introduced the HACKING file in poke like a year ago, to
see how it works in practice.

Well, a year later I can say with no prejudice that it sucks so much
that I wouldn't use it not even for my shopping list.

Therefore I rewrote it into an org-mode file in etc/hacking.org.  A nice
ASCII export of the org-file now replaces HACKING.  You can easily get
html, PDF and many other formats from it.

Salud!