pornfind-user

[Pornfind-user] pornfind-0.4 New release of Pornfind

From: Cedric Foll
Subject: [Pornfind-user] pornfind-0.4 New release of Pornfind
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:44:54 +0100

Hi,

I've made a tar.gz of the last release of pornfind and I've put in in
Savannah (http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/pornfind/).
You should also use the new bogofilter I've put on the same directory
(it's a 0.15.7), it could work with older version but I'm not sure.

Changes:
I've rewrite the file parse_porn.rb in order to improve the accuracy.
-The script try to get a page of at least 1.5 Kb. If it failed, the
result is ignored by class.rb. (This reduces a lot false positives).
-You can select the number of thread to use in parameter of
parse_porn.rb.
-Select_date.rb get a new parameter "--today" thanks to Todd
Sieland-Peterson.
-I've drasticly improved the speed of parse_porn.rb and mybogo.rb.

Regards

--
Cedric Foll

"L'orgueil a plus de part que la bonté