pspp-dev

Give a 1.4.1-rc1 prelease to translation.org and wait?

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Give a 1.4.1-rc1 prelease to translation.org and wait?
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 15:59:46 +0200

I have made a 1.4.1-rc1 version by compiling with make VERSION=1.4.1-rc1. The
distribution is here:

http://caeis.etech.fh-augsburg.de/downloads/devel/pspp-1.4.1-rc1.tar.gz

This release contains the pspp.pot file from branch-1.4. Should we make this
available
for the translation.org project? As mentioned the 1.4.0 pot file is buggy. Some
translators were pretty fast with the 1.4.0 release so maybe we can wait for
them to update the translation before doing the 1.4.1 release? There are some
changes in master vs. 1.4 with respect to the translations such that a nightly
release from Ben does not fit.

Fritz