pspp-users

Re: PSPP Download ans installing

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP Download ans installing
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 17:37:40 +0100

Installation instructions are in the file INSTALL which is included in
the distribution.    You can also see a copy of these instructions
online at  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/plain/INSTALL

This is mentioned on the "download" page at
https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html
which is intented to explain this.

Hopefully these two urls will make this clear.

J'

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 01:19:26PM +0100, Daniela Sellen via PSPP user