pspp-users

Re: MacOS download error

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: MacOS download error
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 21:45:48 +0100

Hi Fred,

thanks for your problem report. I see the same problem when I try to download
the dmg file

https://www.hs-augsburg.de/~beckmanf/pspp/pspp-1.4.0-2.dmg

However the computer department from Hochschule Augsburg cannot reproduce the
problem - maybe because
they download from the intranet. I will come back once the problem is solved.

So could somebody out there also try to download the above listed file and give
me feedback if that
works or not?

Thanks

Friedrich