pspp-users

PSPP in Intune

From: Joseph Gago
Subject: PSPP in Intune
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 23:53:04 +0000

Hi,

I work for a University that has recently moved to Intune/Azure.

PSPP was a requested software that students wanted to get pushed to some machines, however, when trying to push the software through Intune, it keeps failing.

We are trying to push pspp-1.6.2-install.exe to Windows 10 and 11 machines (both passed the 22h2 updates)

I have tried to run the EXE with the /S (silent command) but it still fails.  I have a suspicion that the initial Windows popup may be causing the install to timeout and fail.

I have also tried to wrap it in an MSI with the same failure.

Have you guys had anyone push the PSPP software through Intune?

Thanks