pspp-users

Re: Dark mode and other theming options for PSPP

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Dark mode and other theming options for PSPP
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 19:30:09 -0700

How do other GTK+ applications do this? PSPP should do it the same way.

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 7:21 PM Mukherjee, Shivam <k2169461@kingston.ac.uk> wrote:
Greetings everyone!

I have used SPSS for helping my friends with their university statistics work. I downloaded PSPP a few hours ago and immediately felt that it could do with customisability for (at the minimum) switching to dark mode, if not tracking the system's preference.

I suppose the easiest thing to implement would be to produce some changes to the GTK specification, or even just make new dark-themed Adwaita icons.

What could I do to achieve this? I'll want to explore the source code some time.

Regards,
Vivraan.