pspp-users

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: change to ascii

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: change to ascii
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 08:58:37 -0700

What version and OS is this? What does "SHOW SYSTEM." report?

On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 8:55 AM Robles, John <John.Robles@va.gov> wrote:

Thank you for your response. I am trying to get rid of these characters—box with circles.

I tried UTF-8 and ASCII, but I am accessing the software remotely due to security reasons for our hospital and the application is stored in an external server.