pspp-users

Sorting by variable name

From: Elio Spinello
Subject: Sorting by variable name
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 13:20:18 -0800

I may be missing something, but I'm noticing that when selecting variables from a list, the sort order by name does not produce consistent results. It appears that maybe there is a nested factor in the sort order, but I can't tell what it is.  In this example, I am sorting by variable name but the results seem to sort a section of variables and then re-start alphabetically multiple times.  This is version GNU pspp 2.0.0-pre3g2c9fe2  running under Windows 11.

Elio Spinello

RPM Consulting, LLC

27943 Seco Canyon Rd  #320

Santa Clarita, CA 91350-3872