pspp-users

Re: Request for support PSPP - translation into german

From: ft gmail
Subject: Re: Request for support PSPP - translation into german
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:46:16 +0200

Hi Anne,

Which is the language Windows is running ? If it's English then you have to manually delete all the other language sets in

"C:\Program Files\PSPP\share\locale\"

besides

"C:\Program Files\PSPP\share\locale\de"

and then restart.

-ftr

Le 17/04/2024 à 14:23, Anne-Sophie Rosenstiel a écrit :

Good day,

As part of my Master's degree, we are using the PSPP software in German language via the university. Now I have the problem that the installation and language is only in English. I have already contacted my company's internal IT support and they have checked that the entire operating system is running in German, that the storage location is correct and the software has been reinstalled several times as a test. Unfortunately, the software still cannot be installed in German. I don't want to accept the fact that there is no solution. Can you give me any support or helpful advice?

I use Windows 10 Enterprise.

Many thanks in advance and best regards

Anne Rosenstiel