psychosynth-devel

Re: [psynth-devel] Re: Ubuntu 9.04 repo for Psychosynth

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [psynth-devel] Re: Ubuntu 9.04 repo for Psychosynth
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 18:25:44 +0200

Hey,

I think I solved the issues, lets see. Basically, some libs where not being checked at configure time (libpcre, libGLU, and libCg) so I didn't actually consider them (would be a good idea to check for them in configure time).

Also, Andrew Finn's PPA is also needed to get latest ogre. The sources.list, then, should include:

# Andrew Finn's PPA for ogre16 and friends
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/andrewfenn/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/andrewfenn/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main

# Aleksander Morgado's PPA for Psychosynth
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/aleksander-m/psychosynth/ubuntu jaunty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/aleksander-m/psychosynth/ubuntu jaunty main

Still some things missing in the package (desktop menu entry and manuals I think), so still some work to be done.

I will try to upload the new package this evening, as temporarily ubuntu launchpad is down.

Cheers,
-Aleksander