psychosynth-devel

[psynth-devel] Ubuntu Jaunty packages

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: [psynth-devel] Ubuntu Jaunty packages
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:17:43 +0200

Hi again,

I think ubuntu packages for psychosynth are now ready (including desktop entry and man files). As explained before, they are in my PPA, so you need to include the following in your /etc/apt/sources.list:

# Andrew Finn's PPA for ogre 1.6
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/andrewfenn/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/andrewfenn/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main

# Aleksander Morgado's PPA for Psychosynth
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/aleksander-m/psychosynth/ubuntu jaunty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/aleksander-m/psychosynth/ubuntu jaunty main

You may need to tell apt to accept those repos without issuing a warning when running apt-get update. For that, you can just do the following for each warned key:
$> gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv 4A3B72F02ADA7053
$> gpg --export --armor 4A3B72F02ADA7053 | sudo apt-key add -

Once you run sudo apt-get update, install the packages:
$> sudo apt-get install psychosynth-gui psychosynth-samples

Cheers,
-Aleksander