psychosynth-devel

[psynth-devel] Samples and Power Users

From: Robert Walthall
Subject: [psynth-devel] Samples and Power Users
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:14:31 -0700

Hey dev team. I love using this program and plan on using it live. I am a modular synth sound/noise artist and was wondering if I could send some sound samples for the next distro of this program. I hope to see MIDI support too. For being alpha this is definitely amazing and can do way more than reactable can.

I also would like to pitch the idea of a 'power user' section on the web page. Most software sites have them and could draw more traffic. I am not trying to brag about my music in anyway, but if there was a section for power users I would be honored to be on it. I just got done playing the largest noise festival to date (NorCal Noisefest) and I am going to be doing some shows with psychosynth projected on the wall behind my set-up.

My music can be found at 1iL.tumblr.com

~Robert (One Infinite Loop)