psychosynth-devel

[psynth-devel] Now compiles on newer Debian/Ubuntu!

From: Juan Pedro Bolívar Puente
Subject: [psynth-devel] Now compiles on newer Debian/Ubuntu!
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:21:55 +0100

Hello!

I just made the changes for the program to compile in newer Debian/Ubuntu. It seems that CEGUI 0.7.x comes with the OgreRenderer distributed in the same package! But also they changed their API so I had to change some more stuff...

Alex, can you check if it builds on Ubuntu/Trisquel? The next days I will do some more bugfixing (with the CEGUI upgrade there are some windows with wrong size) and make a release.

Btw, Alex, I recently got a MacBook from my company and was considering on trying out to build it there... The only library missing in MacPorts is CEGUI, and for output we can use jackd so we don't need to write a CoreAudio layer. Do you know an easy way to build a typical Dmg from an autotools program? Or maybe should we distribute only through MacPorts to encourage Free Software usage...?

Cheers!

JP