psychosynth-devel

Re: [psynth-devel] patch for the amd64 build :-)

From: DNS
Subject: Re: [psynth-devel] patch for the amd64 build :-)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:43:49 +0200

> Can you now update the group PPA using our bzr branch as source? Not
> sure how this works though, until now I've been signing the packages
> myself. I guess you are now allowed to do so as well.
>
> Thanks!

We can not use the recipe so far (or builds will fail),
1. because the last revision of the source repo needs a new patch,
builds are broken, i tried before.
2. we need to delete the packaging repo and push it again as it is
converted with RichRoot format.
    (i pulled the packaging branch, update with RichRoot locally and
pushed it to launchpad,
    but the convert didn't apply and there is no option to convert to
RichRoot at the website.)

So, what i can do now is to make the package locally and push it to lp.
But before i will do that, i need to know, would you like to have builds
for precise and quantal as well, or only for oneiric for now?

I can del/convert/push_the_new_packaging repo too, just let me know. ;-)