pygsear-users

[pygsear] Re: how to fill?

From: Lee Harr
Subject: [pygsear] Re: how to fill?
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 00:31:11 +0000

lee
how to fill? I've looked at starryNight but don't see the fill command in pete. I'd like to able to draw an object and fill it with a tuple defined color.
  a pointer would be a help
  TIA
  re-v

Well, the thing is it is not simple. I've been thinking about
how to do this right for a while now. It will probably happen
in the next few releases.

Some objects can be filled easily already like circle, square,
rectangle, just use width=0

But for a general fill function, it will require more work.