pyodbc-dev

[Pyodbc-dev] Need an example

From: Bakken, Gregory A
Subject: [Pyodbc-dev] Need an example
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:56:08 -0400

Hi.

I recently downloaded pyodbc, and seem to have it working OK  (import odbc
works).  I was wondering if anyone had some simple examples showing how to
use pyodbc to connect to an oracle database and do a simple query.

Thanks,
Greg

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.