qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] New to qemacs, plugin API

From: Rob Kendrick
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] New to qemacs, plugin API
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:13:07 +0000

Hi,

I've been playing around with qemacs recently, and I'm quite impressed
with it.  I'd like to start writing some extensions for it, but the
documentation for the API is a little light on the ground, past the
source code itself.  Have I missed something obvious, or are there plans
to better document this?

Also, is there a way to remove commands and modes etc from a running
qemacs?  I want to try binding Lua, a small, very fast and flexible
scripting language designed for embedding into qemacs, and this seems to
be a bit of a show-stopper.

Cheers,
--
Rob Kendrick, Pepperfish Ltd.         +44 (0)845 226 4146  www.pepperfish.net
PGP signed or encrypted mail welcome                         Key ID: 3651D17A