qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] bug report: configure

From: Christian Boesgaard
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] bug report: configure
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:50:17 +0200

I love qemacs, and use it under Debian and now I want it on some
servers...

I have just downloaded qemacs-0.3.1.tar.gz and tried to compile it
under SunOS 5.7. It fails on configure with something like "bad
substitution", but when I changed /bin/sh to /usr/bin/bash it worked
fine (maybe autoconf requires bash, I don't know).

After i have used configure, it generates a config.h with an error in,
the last " on the QE_VERSION is placed on the next line. But after
that is fixed it compiles fine.

[I am  not on this list, so any replies to me should be sent directly]

--
Med venlig hilsen
  Christian Boesgaard