qemacs-devel

Re: [Qemacs-devel] Change background colour

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Qemacs-devel] Change background colour
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:11:02 +0100

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 07:22:39PM +0100, Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:
>  The problem was that, if I changed the .qe/config to:
> set_style("mode-line", "foreground-color", "black");
> set_style("mode-line", "background-color", "grey");
>  It just segfaults. I am on Debian unstable, ppc architecture if you are
> curiuos.
>  Perhaps there was another way, such the one you told me.

Hm, maybe I should update the package from CVS code.  I remember at some
point Fabrice mentionned a new release coming out oon, but obvioulsy that
did not happen.

Can anyone give some feedback about the state of CVS HEAD ?

--
Yann Dirson    <address@hidden> |
Debian-related: <address@hidden> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux:
     http://ydirson.free.fr/        | Check <http://www.debian.org/>