qemacs-devel

RE: [Qemacs-devel] qemacs commit noise

From: Charlie Gordon
Subject: RE: [Qemacs-devel] qemacs commit noise
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:55:29 +0200

I agree with you, but for some reason the folks at savannah were very to
respond to us regarding the needed changes in the cvs loginfo file in
qemacs' CVSROOT directory.
Project maintainers no longer have write access to this directory.

Our goal is to have 2 separate mailing lists, and also to reduce the noise
on the commit list, diff output would not show differences in spacing
(diff -wB).

In the mean time, I had to commit my changes noisily, in order to keep small
identifiable changesets, instead of a delaying and later dump a large set of
global changes.

Sorry again for the noise.

Charlie Gordon.