qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] PATCH changing window opacity

From: Philippe Mechaï
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] PATCH changing window opacity
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:39:30 +0100

Hi,

I wrote a quick patch for changing the window opacity on X11. It will only work
on X servers with the Composite extension enabled.

It adds a command 'set-opacity' which take an integer which represents the
window opacity with 0 meaning completely transparent and 100 opaque.

I found a problem with this patch, using the command in a config file doesn't
work as EditState->dpy does not seem to be initialized when the config is
loaded. I guess the problem is that the window is created *after* the config is
loaded. I will try to find a proper solution to this issue.

Regards,
Philippe Mechai