qemacs-devel

[Qemacs-devel] Compile qemacs

From: loz.accs
Subject: [Qemacs-devel] Compile qemacs
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 12:29:55 +1000

Hello everybody, I want to try qemacs, but i cannot even compile it - i had fixed syntax error in config.h and added #include "config.h"  to qe.c, but I found a lot of errors like

charset.c:126: error: static declaration of ‘charset_7bit’ follows non-static declaration
charset.c:23: note: previous declaration of ‘charset_7bit’ was here

where 23 line:

extern QECharset charset_7bit;

and 126.. lines:

static QECharset charset_7bit = {
    "7bit",
    aliases_7bit,
    decode_8859_1_init,
    NULL,
    encode_7bit,
};

As I know C - extern and then static declarations are forbidden.
So what should I do to compile qemacs?