qemacs-devel

Re: [Qemacs-devel] C-c C-t broken in org-mode by last commits

From: Charles Gordon
Subject: Re: [Qemacs-devel] C-c C-t broken in org-mode by last commits
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:20:05 +0100

Hi Francois,

Thank you for this report.
I looked into orgmode in depth this weekend, a very extensive package indeed.
I have been thinking of something similar to handle TODO lists in text files
for a long time, but never actually threw myself into an implementation.
I always thought I would come across an package that would make a good starting
point with a lot of the ideas already shaken and dried.
Looking at your basic implementation, I realized the APIs for buffer handling
and writing extended modes are not very handy at all.
I started to improve them and rewrote some of the logic in orgmode.c
I shall commit a new version sometime today.

Chqrlie.