qemu-block

Re: [ovirt-users] Re: very very bad iscsi performance

From: Strahil Nikolov
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Re: very very bad iscsi performance
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 18:18:49 +0300

I think that the best test is to:
0. Set only 1  change in the infrastructure
1. Automatically create your VM
2. Install the necessary application on the VM from point 1
3. Restore from backup the state of the App
4. Run a typical workload on the app - for example a bunch of queries that are
pushed against a typical DB
5. Measure performance during point 4 (for example time of execution)
6. Start over

Anything else  is a waste of time.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov