qemu-block

Re: [ovirt-users] Re: Any way to terminate stuck export task

From: Gianluca Cecchi
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Re: Any way to terminate stuck export task
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 14:06:32 +0200

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 11:56 AM Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg@yahoo.com> wrote:
That NFS looks like it is not properly configured -> nobody:nobody is not suposed to be seen.

Change the ownership from nfs side to 36:36. Also, you can define (all_squash,anonuid=36,anongid=36) as export options.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

I have those options in my test with a Linux box exporting via NFS. But from the appliance point of view I have to check if it is possible... It is not under my control and I don't know that appliance architecture. Anyone?

Gianluca