qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sketch of a transition of QEMU docs to Sphinx

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sketch of a transition of QEMU docs to Sphinx
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 18:37:40 +0100

On Tue, 21 May 2019 at 19:56, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:

> Currently we have a vague plan that we should migrate our
> documentation away from Texinfo to using Sphinx, plus some isolated
> bits of documentation already in .rst format. This email is an attempt
> to sketch out a transition plan for getting us from where we are today
> to where (I think) we want to be.

Since nobody seemed to disagree particularly with this sketch,
I have overhauled/rewritten the wiki page
https://wiki.qemu.org/Features/Documentation
to be more or less a copy of it.

(I also sent out a patchset today which does the very easy
step 2 "move some developer docs into the devel manual".)

thanks
-- PMM