qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qgraph

From: Natalia Fursova
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qgraph
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 14:44:05 +0300

Hi there again!
Thank you for your answers, I have new question.

I want to identify PCI devices (e.g. network cards) and observed one strange
thing. I use qmp command "qom-list-type" and build tree from it output. Some
items don't have parent and don't give information about themselves. E. g.
"e1000-base". It has three children and it belongs to PCI devices, but I can't
know it, cuz command "qom-list-properties" returns empty message.

There is no information about "e1000-base" in "qom-list-type" output. It is
referenced only as a parent for network cards.
Is it ok? Maybe is there other way for get information about all PCI devices?

Best regards,
Natalia