qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] How to configure QEMU to support APIC virtualization

From: ddm
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] How to configure QEMU to support APIC virtualization
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 13:20:02 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

As i know, KVM is based on passthrough host cpu to implement
full-virtualiztion,
if host cpu doesn't support this feature, it's impossible to turn on this
feature by KVM.
Wheher there are another ways in QEMU to emulate this feature,such as emulate
it based on pure software, not rely on hardware.

Thanks!