qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v5 0/6] pci_expander_brdige: support separate

From: Julia Suvorova
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v5 0/6] pci_expander_brdige: support separate
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 16:58:56 +0200

On Mon, 2018-09-17 at 22:57 +0800, Zihan Yang wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Here is a minimal working version of supporting multiple pci domains.

Hi Zihan,
Do you plan to continue working on this project?

I am interested in it, and if you do not mind I would like to finish
the project, retaining your authorship. I am going to take care
of this patch set, and the one in SeaBios too.
How does it sound to you?

Any tips and clues are welcomed.

Best regards, Julia Suvorova.