qemu-devel

1.13 release?

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: 1.13 release?
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:44:12 +0200

  Hi,

Almost a year since 1.12.0 was tagged (Nov 17th to be exact),
time to plan the 1.13 release I think ...

How about freeze in a week or two, release by mid-november?

Pending stuff I'm aware of is the disk geometry patch series.
The corresponding qemu series is still waiting to be merged.
There already was a pull request for it though, it only was
dropped due to a regression showing up, so I think there is
still a chance that it'll be merged shortly given that no
objections where raised during review.

Anything else which should be considered for 1.13?

cheers,
  Gerd