qemu-devel

Re: LEON3 networking

From: Jiri Gaisler
Subject: Re: LEON3 networking
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:37:09 +0200

Leon3 uses the GRETH ethernet IP core for networking. You would need to
write a qemu emulation model of it to get networking support. The GRETH
is fairly well described in the GRLIB IP manual, so it should not be
impossible. The core is also available in open-source (VHDL) if you need
to look up some finer details ... :-)

Jiri.