qemu-devel

QEMU - Contributing to SCSI Adapter Emulation (BusLogic BT-958 SCSI adap

From: Rohit Shinde
Subject: QEMU - Contributing to SCSI Adapter Emulation (BusLogic BT-958 SCSI adapter)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 11:43:33 -0400

Hello,

I am interested in contributing to the implementation of the BusLogic adapter. I saw on the doc pages of QEMU that it is an incomplete adaptation and I would like to take it further and complete it.

Before I take it up however, I wanted to check in and see if it wasn't already being worked on by somebody else.

I have a couple of starting points ready before I start, but if there are any other resources that could help me out, I would be glad to consider it.

Thanks,
Rohit.