qemu-devel

Storage controller access to data

From: Nada Lachtar
Subject: Storage controller access to data
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:52:23 +0000

Hello,

I’m working on a project that requires me to read the data being sent to storage and it to a file for analysis. To be more specific, I’m trying to analyze the data in the phase of being written to the storage disk, thus, I’m trying to read the data when it’s going through a storage controller on x86 device. I’ve been looking into the implementation of different storage controllers, but I need help to pinpoint where I can read such data.

I hope my question is clear. Thank you for your time and help,