qemu-devel

accomplishment of new x86 feature on qemu

From: 项晨东
Subject: accomplishment of new x86 feature on qemu
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 22:34:44 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

hi qemu developers:
we‘ve accomplished new hardware feature on qemu,which called user interrupt base on x86,the SDM could find here. the linux kernel accomplishment is here. our code could found here.
it runs well and we recurrent the result of ipc-bench here
here are some results:
now we want to contribute to qemu community, there still some work of testing and code style and maybe some feature dependence problem to fix. but we wanna submit it to the community to discuss.
hoping some reply!
best wishes