qemu-devel

Re: Information needed regarding gnu-arm-eclipse version:

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: Re: Information needed regarding gnu-arm-eclipse version:
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:54:38 +0100

"Vaidehi Anant Deshpande (i)" <vaidehi.deshpande@nio.io> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am Vaidehi and I am currently trying to run a code on QEMU emulator using
> eclipse IDE. However, I came across some documentation
> regarding the deprecation of qemu-system-gnuarmeclipse and I need to know if
> there is v7.0.0 available for
> qemu-syetem-gnuarmeclipse.

qemu-system-gnuarmeclipse is nothing to do with the upstream qemu
project. It's a fork of QEMU which was focused on M-profile and IDE
integration. You would have to ask xPack developers how to migrate to
upstream QEMU.

Do you know what board/processor you are trying to emulate?

> Please let me know the links for the same if available.
>
> Best regards,
> Vaidehi. D
>
> Email Signature
>

>  Banner
>  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>  addressed. You may NOT use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the
>  sender and destroy all copies of the original message and all attachments.
> Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
>  email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
> of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
>  email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
> no liability for any damage caused by any virus
>  transmitted by this email.

You may want to tweak your email client not to dump this banner on posts
to public mailing lists...

--
Alex Bennée