qemu-devel

lcitool update required

From: Richard Henderson
Subject: lcitool update required
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 12:31:35 +0530

Hi guys,

Cirrus FreeBSD builds are now broken, because we're trying to install py38-* packages that no longer exist. There was, yesterday, an update to lcitool that addresses this. However in the meantime there has been a major change to the way lcitool is packaged such that we cannot merely update the submodule and 'make lcitool-rebuild'.

I'm planning to edit the cirrus ci files by hand for the moment, in an effort to re-green the ci, but please update our automation.

r~