qemu-devel

qtest/libqos: How to find the free PCI slots in a qtest instance?

From: Frenkel, Sheindy
Subject: qtest/libqos: How to find the free PCI slots in a qtest instance?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 10:44:27 +0000

Hi,
I'm trying to find out how I can get the free PCI slots in a qtest code.
I want to assign a PCI device to a qtest-mode VM. If I assign this device to an unavailable address in the qemu process, I get this assertion: PCI: slot x function y not available for z.
I'm just wondering if I can avoid this error by checking the free PCI slot list with the qtest API. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Sheindy

Intel Israel (74) Limited