qemu-devel

Re: Question about pending patch for AVR_GPIO.

From: Michael Rolnik
Subject: Re: Question about pending patch for AVR_GPIO.
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 08:11:16 +0300

Hi Heecheol Yang.

I suggest rebasing your patch to the master.

Regards,
Michael Rolnik

On Sun, Sep 11, 2022 at 7:47 PM Hee-cheol Yang <heecheol.yang@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello.

First of all, I am very sorry for my late response for following patchworks for AVR gpio.:

I couldn’t check works for several years because of my personal reasons.

If I or anyone want to continue these works, can I ask what should I do now to continue works?

Should I continue additional works from the original source commit or after merging our patches into recent master branch?

I apologize my fault again.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Heecheol Yang.