qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu RFC 0/7] Early enabling of DCD emulation in Qemu

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Qemu RFC 0/7] Early enabling of DCD emulation in Qemu
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 11:10:16 -0700

The 06/08/2023 08:43, Ira Weiny wrote:
> Shesha Bhushan Sreenivasamurthy wrote:
> > Hi Fan,
> >    I am implementing DCD FMAPI commands and planning to start pushing
> > changes to the below branch. That requires the contributions you have made.
> > Can your changes be pushed to the below branch ?
> >
> > https://gitlab.com/jic23/qemu/-/tree/cxl-2023-05-25
>
> This is the branch I'm trying to use as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Ira

Hi Ira & Shesha,
FYI. I reabased my patch series on top of the above branch and created a new
branch here:

https://github.com/moking/qemu-dcd-preview-latest/tree/dcd-preview

It passes the same tests as shown here:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-cxl/6481f70fca5c2_c82be29440@iweiny-mobl.notmuch/T/#m76f6e85ce3d7292b1982960eb22086ee03922166