qemu-devel

Facing difficulties in building QEMU for windows

From: Shivam
Subject: Facing difficulties in building QEMU for windows
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 17:28:20 +0530

I am currently following these resources to build QEMU - Hosts/W32 - QEMU

However, when starting qemu-system-aarch64.exe in a console, nothing happens. I expected a window showing up. Shortly after starting the exe, I'm getting back the prompt. Nothing printed out to the console. No necessary DLL is missing. What could be the problem?